Back from honeymoon

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

deda Posts: 1220
Hey gang ..... back from honeymoon. Left the day after the wedding so haven't had a chance to do wedding report. I hope to do it sometime later this week. Had a great day and the weather was glorious. We were so lucky!
Sweets08 Posts: 958
Ah congrats!! Look forward to the report! *)
forsure Posts: 282
Lucky you - weathers been so crappy here, glad you had a lovely honeymoon and your big day went well
forsure Posts: 282
Double post
frankensteins wife Posts: 1838
Welcome home :wv You certainly came home to poxy weather ! Glad to hear you had a great time ! Looking forward to the report ! We are back a week now and I'm finally going back to work tomorrow - I'm dreading it :o( Wish I was still on hm :o(
deda Posts: 1220
Think you got married the Saturday after me Frankenstein bride - hope you had good weather. We were gone on honeymoon at the stage. We had a fab day weatherwise.
frankensteins wife Posts: 1838
[quote="deda":23vtgbev]Think you got married the Saturday after me Frankenstein bride - hope you had good weather. We were gone on honeymoon at the stage. We had a fab day weatherwise.[/quote:23vtgbev] We were the 27th ! The weather was fantastic - it was really cloudy that morning but when we walked out of the church there wasnt a cloud in the sky - we were blessed (thanks to everyone who put out the child of prague statues !!!) I bet your still on a massive high !