bali weather

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

errigal08 Posts: 1302
has anyone been to bali in january ? im looking up the weather and it says rain very bad rain but the hotel im looking at says high season is december-january, now i know that is because alot of the australians go there for hols when kids are off school so the hotels class this as peak season but surley they wouldent go if it was wet....would they????
Kaycee Posts: 2107
Hi errigal, its all to do with school holidays. even some parts of carribean/asia/australia are all very expensive coming from europe as its school holidays even though it might be rainy or winter. the best thing i can say is look here (you're looking at 'precipitation') and make up your own mind http://www.weatherbase.com/weather/weat ... -Indonesia
pinklady2 Posts: 402
[quote="Kaycee":2ofmaky2]Hi errigal, its all to do with school holidays. even some parts of carribean/asia/australia are all very expensive coming from europe as its school holidays even though it might be rainy or winter. the best thing i can say is look here (you're looking at 'precipitation') and make up your own mind http://www.weatherbase.com/weather/weat ... -Indonesia[/quote:2ofmaky2] We are going to Bali in September found that weatherbase really helpful.
hi girls thanks for the reply's we have decided to go in june instead,at least that way its not the rainy season i know we might get the odd shower but it would be worse in jan, pinklady we were there in sept a few yrs ago and the weather was perfect,you'll have a ball
pinklady2 Posts: 402
[quote="errigal08":2tdtawbd]hi girls thanks for the reply's we have decided to go in june instead,at least that way its not the rainy season i know we might get the odd shower but it would be worse in jan, pinklady we were there in sept a few yrs ago and the weather was perfect,you'll have a ball[/quote:2tdtawbd] Good to hear Errigal08 cannot wait.Was in boots to-day picking up some bargains on Suncream. :)
hi pinklady dont go mad buying here because you will get all your creams for half nothing over there it is soo cheap,all tho zovirax(coldsore cream) was same as here for some strange reason.....you are going to love it there it is the most beautiful place i have ever seen!
Sprocket Posts: 1671
I was in Bali for my honeymoon at the end of March beginning of April and it rained and rained and rained. We were officially out of the rainy season but the clouds didn't seem to be paying attention :duh: For the second week of our honeymoon, it rained from when we got up in the morning until 3 or 4pm. But still it's amazing. xx
ohh no mrsp that is sickening,but it still is an amazing place! thats why we said we'll wait till june to be sure there is not much rain,its just annoying that it will be 6months after our wedding,ahh well nothing we can do,but it will b something ot forward to