Band/DJ Don't plays!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dill Posts: 1640
Hey there Need to do a list for the DJ and band of don't plays.... so far ive got the locomotion rock the boat Mind has blanked on the rest... have you any suggestions?? x Dill
Elliecat Posts: 2725
The Birdy Song The Tunnell (don't know what the song is, but the one where the bride and groom go through the tunnel of all the guests) The COnga Anything where there is 'arranged' dancing - i.e. circle of men round circle of women etc
architec Posts: 1306
Alice, Alice, Who the Fuck is Alice? The Fields of Athenry (the 'shouty' version)
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
ANYTHING by Celine Dion :o0
Dill Posts: 1640
Thanks guys, any more?? Mrs Blues, I have also included anything by Shania Twain!
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
Come on Eileen I hate this song, not sure if it's the song or the image of Dexys Midnight Runners going around in dungarees with hairy armpits or what. Notice how it does get the lads dancing though :o0
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
Macarena and Saturday Night Ugh.
LMR Posts: 1925
gimme some, anything by westlife (own personal irrational issues there!!) Superman The music man Aga do Black Lace The Ketchup Song Cotton Eyed Joe Mr Blobby I'm sure there are more LOL
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
Another one - Barbie Girl did you hear the twins are re-releasing that? Oh I can't wait, I'll be first in the queue to get that one... Edited to say - I meant the twins from BB
ANAIS21 Posts: 2401
:wv Bob the builder :o0 Sorry just had to put him in, was at a Wedding recently, where they played this for the little people, definitely a passion killer.. Anything from Grease, and definitely nothing from Joe Dolan, Cliff Richard and Daniel o' Donnell