BEBO Question

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
does anyone know if you can hide the last time you were on your page?
sorcha25 Posts: 532
hey strawberry - no u can't hide last time u have been online but if u just want to check comments u dont have to log in. just type in ur bebo address eg: http://strawberryshortcake.bebo.com just dont log in. however if u want to look at messages or write a message/reply to a coment etc u will have to log in and therefore u can see last time u were on ur page! hth!!!!!!!!! :o0 :wv
sun flowers Posts: 3421
strawberryshortcake - have you access to bebo right now.... we are blocked in work and no broadband and have not checked comments in about two weeks.....
ye we have access in work, thats sorcha il try that
[quote="strawberry shortcake":212tmid2]ye we have access in work, thats sorcha il try that[/quote:212tmid2] How cheeky is this but how in ever, will you check my page and see what the comments are for me. Thats how head wrecked I am I'm asking a stranger for favours..... :o0
sparkles Posts: 293
Hi Strawberry Shortcake, You can take it off your profile by going into Change Modules under your profile picture and take it from there. HTH :wv
[quote="sparkles":1f51p2ie]Hi Strawberry Shortcake, You can take it off your profile by going into Change Modules under your profile picture and take it from there. HTH :wv[/quote:1f51p2ie] tried that and it wont let me
Goldfish Posts: 135
sunflowers - we're blocked in work as well, but can get into it via bebo2nd - just use that rather than regular bebo addresses.
[quote="Goldfish":o0p6osv7]sunflowers - we're blocked in work as well, but can get into it via bebo2nd - just use that rather than regular bebo addresses.[/quote:o0p6osv7] really so what do i type in than