Belly Button Gone Weird Already - Normal??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Christmas B Posts: 6191
I'm only 10 weeks gone (think I'm a little further due to Pill bla) but already my belly button is seriously changing shape!! It's gone wide and it's like I've a whole new bit to my belly button on the left side!! I've always had quite a flat tummy and there's defo a change going on in my waist line and I've a little bump but I didn't expect my belly button to change so soon!! I can only imagine what it's going to end up like come the 9 months!! :eek :eek :eek Have others had they're belly buttons go totally weird and did they go back to their oringinal shape??
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I just checked mine :o0 ,has'nt changed at all other than being itchy now and then...
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
oooooooooooooooo maybe its twins! >:o)
[quote="rock-n-roll-wife":18fq2r0d]oooooooooooooooo maybe its twins! >:o)[/quote:18fq2r0d] Is that a sign of twins,bellybutton changes early...oooooooohhhhhhh awwwwww *) *)
Christmas B Posts: 6191
OMG, could you imagine!!!! :eek :o0
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Nope 'fraid not.... mine's the same. Apparently not everyone's belly button 'pops' though.
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Christmas B it sounds like you are either further along than you think or that there is more than one in there! When is your scan? I have an extremely deep belly button that I hope won't pop right out as it would prob look like a little willy! But for the last week or so I can right down to the bottom of it for the first time ever! Exciting! :o)ll
Mrs March Posts: 175
Just checked, mine is still the same!
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
Mine is still the same - an innie !!!
Do they all pop at some stage?