Bellybutton goes............ POP!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

shootingstar Posts: 1340
Has anyone's bellybutton POPPED yet?? Mine is and you can see it through all my tops? Is there any way of diguising(sp) this?? B4 I got pregnant, i used to think this was horrible, and now its happened to me!!!!! :o0 :o0 Mocking certainly does catch!
jarashow Posts: 3083
Not yet and dreading it, which I know is not helpful sorry. You could try a piece of tape over it maybe? Edited to add my brainwave of the nipple covers in M&S they could do the same job maybe.
lila Posts: 982
Mine hasn't popped yet but I don't think it will be long! I'd read that some people just put a plaster/tape over it just to smooth it out
delighted Posts: 258
Mine hasn't yet but it wont be long. I have a thing about my belly button and the thoughts of it "popping" out just freaks me out!!! Was it sore or tender for a while afterwards? I will definitely be sticking something over mine when it does cos i have an irrational fear of it opening!! :o0
shootingstar Posts: 1340
I didnt even feel it "popping" just woke up and there it was!!! it seems to have gone a brownish colour as well! i presume this is because the babog is feeding off it!!! But it is disgusting!!! I had it pierced as well, and took the ring out about 4 weeks ago and i have 2 rather large holes now!!!! The joys of motherhood I suppose!!!! :o0
Carthusia Posts: 148
[quote="Delighted":3lt2hpky] I will definitely be sticking something over mine when it does cos i have an irrational fear of it opening!! :o0[/quote:3lt2hpky] I have that fear as well! Thought i was the only person on the planet with that particular madness! spent my whole childhood afraid it would open up! it was sore on Sunday and I convinced myself it was unravelling...
Carthusia Posts: 148
double post
Babybop. Posts: 592
Mine is and everyone keeps slagging saying it looks like a peanut poppint through my top. My little Niece keeps trying to push it back in :o0
SaJa Posts: 4282
[quote="NervousMum2b":1qcnfoal]I didnt even feel it "popping" just woke up and there it was!!! it seems to have gone a brownish colour as well! i presume this is because the babog is feeding off it!!! But it is disgusting!!! I had it pierced as well, and took the ring out about 4 weeks ago and i have 2 rather large holes now!!!! The joys of motherhood I suppose!!!! :o0[/quote:1qcnfoal] I still have my piercing in and I'm just waiting for my belly button to pop before taking it out.
delighted Posts: 258
Carthusia Wrote: [quote:18l5oelh] I have that fear as well! Thought i was the only person on the planet with that particular madness! spent my whole childhood afraid it would open up! it was sore on Sunday and I convinced myself it was unravelling[/quote:18l5oelh] I am the exact same, my bellybutton area was sore for about 10 minutes a couple of weeks ago and i was convinced that it would burst open!! I am hoping that when my belly button does pop out, (even typing that sends shivers up my spine) that I just wake up one morning and its all over!! :o0