Menu

Best Candid Photographer in Lucknow

Go to All Things Wedding

priyank47
New Wolly

Best Candid Photographer in Lucknow

Postby priyank47 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:06 pm

ack in my day—ten whole years ago—wedding planning was somehow, impossibly, even more, frustrating than it is now. But in another way, those pre-Instagram pre-Pinterest days were simpler. Now that I’m an old married and an internet granny, gather round, children, while I tell you about it.

On the one hand, we had literally no resources to tell us how to actually plan a wedding—I’m talking nary a spreadsheet, Y'all. (We also had to walk uphill both ways to our venues, in the snow.) But on the other hand, we also didn’t have social media. There was no Pinterest. Or Instagram. I mean, hell, there were barely smartphones. And I’m not sure which form of wedding planning is more emotionally difficult—the no information blind, or the I-need-the-perfect-photo bind.
No, how your wedding looks is not the impost important thing you need to be worried about. But on the flip side, it’s also fair to want your wedding to look nice, and to want a few solid photos that capture the magic of the day. But the problem, in the age of Instagram, is that with all the visual inspiration floating around, it can be really hard to discern between, “It would be really nice to have a lovely bouquet because I love flowers and want them to look nice,” and, “If my bouquet isn’t as big as my head, did I even get married and will anyone else care?”
We are known as the best candid wedding photographer in Lucknow, Absolute Wedding Studio, working in this field since 2016.
You can contact: 1st Floor, Ashoka Tower, Ashok Marg, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
+91 - 96700 00061

Go to All Things Wedding