Menu

Best Travel Cot to use from 3mths

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

walkingwollie Posts: 3344
Hi We are heading off on a weekend to Wales soon, and then back home for a fortnight. We don't really have room in the Ford Fiesta for the Moses Basket - even the pram! We want to get a good foldaway cot - any recommendations? Thanks!
lisa Posts: 1612
i have a mammas and papas one and find it great. Just a tip for when you go looking. Dont buy the small ones because they will grow out of them in no time. Try get a good size one. Mine should last ds until he is at least 3 years old, i would think. You dont want to be buying another one in a few months time.
Inlove10 Posts: 806
We bought the graco electra one with bassinett etc. and it's great but if you are travelling it can be a bit heavy. I did a lot of research and heard that the graco standard travel cot is very lightweight for travelling but yet sturdy. They had in on offer in smyths very cheap (not sure if the sale is over yet) HTH
neddie Posts: 580
[quote="Inlove10":n3dk1mgi] I did a lot of research and heard that the graco standard travel cot is very lightweight for travelling but yet sturdy. They had in on offer in smyths very cheap (not sure if the sale is over yet) HTH[/quote:n3dk1mgi] We have this one in my parents' place and it's great. Big enough to last until about 18 months I'd imagine, and very sturdy also.
mayday08 Posts: 704
We also have the Graco which is in my mums but only reason we bought it was as it was on sale. Don't pay full price for one anyway just get whatever one is on special you may even be lucky with Mothercare or Smyths. Also Lidl do offers also which i have one smaller version to move about. Buy yourself a mattress for the travel cot .