Blossimhill's little man has arrived

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

july7812 Posts: 1787
Well girls our newest July Baby has arrived :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Just got text off Blossimhill to say - " Had a big man at 8.15am - Alan Vincent weighting in at 11lb" :eek :ooh She went herself in the end & is hoping to be home tomorrow & hoping to log in then. A huge congrats to you blossimhill & your DH on the safe arrival of Baby Alan :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Jeidi Posts: 3128
11lb? Oh my good God she had a monster!!! Pass on our congrats :o)ll
Poppit Posts: 2042
Congrats again Blossimhill, delighted all went well for you. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Welcome to our newest July Baby; baby Alan :lvs Look forward to reading your birth story pet
broody chick Posts: 203
Well done on the arrival of your baby boy. Enjoy every second. :o)ll Ignore all the comments of "his a monster" My sister had three big babies and it gave them a great start to fight any bugs etc and some people were a bit cruel with there comments on the size. It still a little baby. One of them who was 11 pounds got chickpox at 10 days old but did not get them bad as it would if she was a smaller baby. Congrats again and well done. My niece is smaller than most babies her ages [ 7 months now] so it makes no difference on there growth in the longer term.. To the new mammy :thnk
Astra Posts: 1409
Huge congratulations Blossimhill and welcome baby Alan O-O . What a great weight. Looking forward to reading your birth story. Congrats again :o)ll
Gallifrey Posts: 472
Congratulations Blossomhill!! What a fantastic weight. Looking forward to the birthstory. Welcome baby Alan :o)ll :o)ll
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Congrats blossimhill :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Delighted for you,hope all went well.
naughtybutnice Posts: 1858
Congratulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll looking forward to reading your birth story. enjoy every moment of your precious bundle