Book a Maserati for the price of a Beauford!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

All Events Limos Posts: 131
no, you didn't read that incorrectly...we are offering our fantastic Maserati Quattroporte for the price of our Beauford! the catch? you just need to be getting married before the 13th March 2010 So, if you had been thinking of getting a car but wasn't sure what to get, then this is your chance to get something just amazing for a knockdown price - a real Italian supercar. http://www.alleventslimos.com/Wedding/maserati.html just give me a call, Steven
candypants Posts: 8575
How much is it after this date?
Hi, have pm'd you. If possible would politely ask people to contact me by telephone or directly by email on [email protected] Steven
exhasted Posts: 335
im not untill thursay the 9th of september, how much would it be then?
Hi Dreamcometrue, I'm pleased to advise the Maserati is available for your wedding date. Please email me directly [email protected] with details of your wedding. I.e where the bride is being collected from and also where your wedding reception is being held and I would be very pleased to give you a quotation. Steven
Hi everyone, Just to let you know we have the [b:3pllzwfh]Maserati Quattroporte [/b:3pllzwfh]on display [b:3pllzwfh]TODAY[/b:3pllzwfh] at the [b:3pllzwfh]Danby Lodge Hotel[/b:3pllzwfh], Rosslare Road, Killinick, Wexford. The Wedding fair is from 2-6pm Hope to see you there, Steven