Book Depository?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Duffers Posts: 1841
Anybody ordered from this website? How long does it take for delivery? I checked the status and 3 days later it still says "processing", not even dispatched O:| Also, if anyone wants to vote for my avatar on the M&K forum....Thanks :thnk
scobette Posts: 1010
they used to ship from Jersey but have recvently started shipping from Sweden and it's taking up to 2 weeks now
Thanks for that scobette, thought it weird that is wasn't even dispatched though.
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I use them all the time - can take from a couple of days to a couple of weeks! It also depends on the book - if it's mainstream it'll be dispatched very quickly but if it's not it can take longer! HTH!
Thanks ohsotired. Its the what to expect - toddler years. Hopefully ill get it soon. Thanks
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Delivery to Ireland is meant to be 7-10 days... I ordered from Amazon.co.uk on Sunday and it was delivered on Wednesday. I ordered from Book Depository on Monday and I haven't recieved anything yet. The only reason I ordered from Book Depository and not Amazon was the 3% cashback from Fatcheese...
IvytheTerrible Posts: 950
Hi I always ordered from Amazon but hate paying for the postage if the value of the order is small and if you want free supersaver delivery, you need to spend 25 pounds I think. I then ordered from Book Depository (free postage on order of any value AFAIK) and the delivery def isn't as fast. I was waiting 2 weeks for whatever I ordered. I also wondered about the system updating quickly enough, maybe your order has dispatched but it's just not showing up as dispatched? That way, the delivery times appear shorter than what they actually are so it makes Book Depository look better :o0
LOL @ Ivy...thats probably it. :o0
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
Jees Duffers you're all over Wol looking for votes :o0 :action32 We'll just have to regroup and plan for next year now. As for book depository i've never been waiting more then a week. Hate waiting for things to get delivered so hope you get it soon.
[quote="handymammy":1nq20m16]Jees Duffers you're all over Wol looking for votes :o0 :action32 We'll just have to regroup and plan for next year now. As for book depository i've never been waiting more then a week. Hate waiting for things to get delivered so hope you get it soon.[/quote:1nq20m16] Needs, must! Ha ha...didnt work though. :o0 Just wondering how deliveries came, was it through An Post or a courier? Placed the order on 20/09 and it was dispatched on 23/09. Where is my reading!!!?? O:|