Book flights now or wait?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

palliewollie Posts: 295
I've been looking at booking flights to go see the Christmas markets in December, the price was €136pp for a few weeks, then it was €125 last week, this week it's €150 :eek Any travel agents/frequent flyers/crystal ballers know if the price is likely to go back down?
...fair enough :o0
teapotty Posts: 2085
Christmas markets where? I'd guess book them, they don't get cheaper when there is some sort of attraction going on in a few months time.
I know you're right teapotty, I'd just be raging if they went back to €125 next week, I'll bite the bullet and book. Thanks for the reply :wv
I've been flight-watching a lot lately and as far as I can see, even if a "sale" happens now after you have booked them, the price difference won't be much. Where are you off to? Cologne? Munich? Prague? I'm so nosey. Thought about going to Cologne last Dec but the flights were too dear!!
streaks Posts: 3592
I'd book them. December isn't that far away. We booked flights a few months back for November and they had a 'sale' since we booked them but they were still more expensive than when we originally booked them. Once you book them don't check the price again, just forget about it or you'll only annoy yourself if they drop a few quid :wv
Same happened me recently Streaks with flights to Rome. I waited and waited for a sale and it turned out Ryanair and Aer Lingus had a sale at the same time. Including bags Aer Lingus worked out cheaper than Ryanair but it was still only €10 cheaper per person than the non-sale price. I agree, once you book [b:16usj669]do not look at the flight price again !!!![/b:16usj669]
Thanks ladies!! I forgot to answer where - Prague :o)ll Flights booked yaay :o)ll
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
I was about to say book them but :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll something to look forward too.. I booked flights at the start of July to Liverpool and it was €90 for the 2 of us. Went to book MIL and FIL flights the next week to liverpool and they were almost €150