Brickingit's getting married in the morning!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
well afternoon really but it's close enough!!! Sooooooooo excited, can't wait to see her in her dress - dying to see what it's like!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Hope she has a brilliant day :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
dreamer Posts: 3941
Ding Dong the bells are going to chime!!!!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll
bonita Posts: 1678
ah wish her the best from all the wollies hope they have a fantastic day
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
I wonder if she is BrickingIt!!! Hope she has a great day O-O O-O O-O O-O
mummy bear Posts: 3824
have a brill day O-O
I gave her all your best wishes! Was a brilliant day & night & next morning!!!!!!!!! I'm not gonna say much as Mrs Brickingit will want to post herself, so all I will say is that the day couldn't have gone better, Mr & Mrs Brickingit looked fab & were so happy! :xox
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Knockers":xxf0q09h]I gave her all your best wishes! Was a brilliant day & night & next morning!!!!!!!!! I'm not gonna say much as Mrs Brickingit will want to post herself, so all I will say is that the day couldn't have gone better, Mr & Mrs Brickingit looked fab & were so happy! :xox[/quote:xxf0q09h] I saw her!!!!!!!!!!!! (i snuck to the church for a peek) she looked absolutely stunning!!!
Hee hee hee!! I didn't see you. She was absolutly stunning! Did you see me too???
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Knockers":2v9u7x9j]Hee hee hee!! I didn't see you. She was absolutly stunning! Did you see me too???[/quote:2v9u7x9j] no she had just arrived and everyone had gone inside she looked nervous so i had my sneaky peek then headed off