Can anyone speak Polish?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrssunflower Posts: 3651
Hi Girls Just wondering if you could let me know if you speak Polish? I have a sentence and I need to know how to structure it (Its one of my xmas decorations) I can PM you the message Thanks :wv
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
You could try the Google Translator if no one pipes up? It's pretty reliable for Dutch, French and German (but DEFINITELY get someone to proofread, just in case!)
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
[quote="mrssunflower":2ripy5c0]Hi Girls Just wondering if you could let me know if you speak Polish? I have a sentence and I need to know how to structure it (Its one of my xmas decorations) I can PM you the message Thanks :wv[/quote:2ripy5c0] one of the girls is polish she'l translate no probs pm me as im finished in a few mins
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
Just PM'd you YoMomma I don't need it translated as such Its 1 sentence and I need to write it as two lines and I don't know where to split it IYKWIM
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
The nearest I've got to being fluent in Polish, is (phonetically) "Yah shay mash", it means Hi, how are you - if that's any good to you! :o0 This is courtesy of our Polish security guard!
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
[quote="Noodlehead":2hb2q0cg]The nearest I've got to being fluent in Polish, is (phonetically) "Yah shay mash", it means Hi, how are you - if that's any good to you! :o0 This is courtesy of our Polish security guard![/quote:2hb2q0cg] Jak siÄ™ masz - courtesy of Google Translate :o0