Can I join...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*bubblez* Posts: 1599
The P&B only gang? I'm really upset actually girls, I love this site and I feel I've helped a lot of people since I started posting and have received bucketloads of help and advice too and also made a good friend. But I'm so sick of the sniping and nastiness in OT that I think its better if I just stay over here with you guys if thats ok?
Sphynx Posts: 6795
You stay here with us if you don't mind all the talk of episiotomies, tears, shaving, piles etc! Tell any mean girls to go suck on some preggiepops: http://www.threelollies.com/store/tek9. ... cts&grp=32 Would love some of these (am a sucker for lollipops - :o0 ) but think you can only get them in the US.
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
Hiya Bubblez! Welcome to the gang!! I love it here too. Its like one big family! Look forward to chatting to you! :wv
Sphynx I'll just avoid those topics if you don't mind!! I prefer to live in denial and think they are things that happen to other people not me :o0 :o0 :o0 I'm in for a rude awakening
NotHere Posts: 10273
[quote="*Bubblez*":2ev3q6em]Sphynx I'll just avoid those topics if you don't mind!! [b:2ev3q6em]I prefer to live in denial [/b:2ev3q6em]and think they are things that happen to other people not me :o0 :o0 :o0 I'm in for a rude awakening[/quote:2ev3q6em] I'm with you there sister! :o0 Pain? No, surely I can use mind over matter?
Well as far as my MIL is concerned I will not be using any pain relief, her daughter didn't need it so she can't see why anyone else would :eek but if I've taught hubby anything its the word EPIDURAL I've told him to keep repeating it and pointing to me whenever we get to the hospital... I even make him practice
NotHere Posts: 10273
:o0 I have no idea if I want an epidural or not! I want to see how bad contractions are first. Too many decisions!! Edited due to bad grammer! Or is that grammar? Whatever...
For me there was no real decision. I hate pain and I'm a wuss when it comes to it, I can't cope and start hyperventilating if I back my toe!!
Blackbird Posts: 5135
[quote="Sphynx":1kl2nmsp]You stay here with us if you don't mind all the talk of episiotomies, tears, shaving, piles etc! Tell any mean girls to go suck on some preggiepops: http://www.threelollies.com/store/tek9. ... cts&grp=32 Would love some of these (am a sucker for lollipops - :o0 ) but think you can only get them in the US.[/quote:1kl2nmsp] Sphynx, as far as I know you can get these in the Pregnancy Store in Dublin. I remember my sister getting them a couple of years ago.
Sphynx Posts: 6795
[quote="Dickybird":2ipwoaca][quote="Sphynx":2ipwoaca]You stay here with us if you don't mind all the talk of episiotomies, tears, shaving, piles etc! Tell any mean girls to go suck on some preggiepops: http://www.threelollies.com/store/tek9. ... cts&grp=32 Would love some of these (am a sucker for lollipops - :o0 ) but think you can only get them in the US.[/quote:2ipwoaca] Sphynx, as far as I know you can get these in the Pregnancy Store in Dublin. I remember my sister getting them a couple of years ago.[/quote:2ipwoaca] :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Thanks Dickybird! Definitely something for the labor bag too! Sorry for hijacking Bubblez :-8