car recommendations with 3 kids?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

baby4me Posts: 455
Hi guys due baby no 3 in November we currently have 7 and 4 year old so both in high bk boosters. My car is focus so only has the small middle seat. So we need to start thinking bout a car the has 3 proper size seats in the back. Any recommendations Thanks
Massy Posts: 12
My sister has 3 kids and they have a Renault Grand Sceninc as family car. She can fit in 3 child seats in a row.
GirlFriday Posts: 1815
We have the smaller Renault Scenic, not the Grand, it's a 5 seater and it can fit three seats in the back. Lovely to drive although took me some time to get used to after driving an opel corsa :wv
lilytiger Posts: 536
We have a four year old and a 2.5 year old and no.3 due in July so my older two are both still In the stage 2 car seat and I went from a focus to a Toyota verso just last week.. I actually think I might get all three across the back seat and leave to two seats in the boot down for a larger boot space but may need to change ds1's seat to a narrow based high back booster to do it.. Haven't tried it out yet though so we'll see.. I think some of the estate type cars can get three across the back, such as the passat and Saab..