Caroline Coyne make up??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

RoseDawson Posts: 1494
Hi girls have any of you used Caroline Coyne for make up?? I am in mayo and still have no make up organised, any recommendations welcome :wv
teletubby Posts: 406
Hi, yes I used Caroline for my makeup for my wedding in January. She is fantastic and such a perfectionest. She has a website carolinecoynemakeup.com
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
hi little chick !! My sister used her for her wedding and she was brilliant, lovely girl, wants everyhting perfect and touched us all up agian before we left for church and she came to the house and waited to see us all of ! i was a bridesmaid and was delighted with the make up and i can be quiet fussy when makeup is concerned. Never once all evening needed to reapply anything. Im gettin married V soon and am using caroline again, Im havin my hen this wkdn and having an amy winehouse theme and she is doin my make up (felt like a bit of a treat for myself), will let you know how i get on !
RoseDawson Posts: 1494
Thanks girls, she is free my date. I am waiting to get prices back for another girl so will have to decide then who to go too. Caroline seems really good and her prices are not too bad!