cellulite?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lush11 Posts: 2877
Ive noticed my cellulite has gotten worse since getting pregnant. I know the body stores more fat during pregnancy but will it go away after i have the baby?
Twirl Posts: 5598
hi Lush, I have seen loads of Wollies write that on here. The curse of cellulite. If you drink fizzy drinks can you cut down, it may help. I know smoking and alcohol can cause cellulite but i have also read it can he hereditry ( sorry for the spelling ). Im sure one of the mums on here can help you though :wv Hope it calms down for you.
lush11 Posts: 2877
I never drink fizzy drinks. I know during pregnancy you store more fat but just praying it goes away afterwards.
Twirl Posts: 5598
Ah im sure it will once your body goes back to normal. :wv
Happymammy2010 Posts: 837
Hi lush I noticed when pregnant that my cellulite was way worse than normal. I had my DD in Dec and I remember that tracksuit bottoms I had bought that were 3 sizes bigger than I normally wear got real tight on my legs and a$$ I really thought I would never get back to my pre pregnancy clothes. A few weeks after I had my baby I remember trying on pre pregnancy clothes and my jeans wouldnt go up past my knees and I was devasted, however after about 8 weeks I started to get back into my clothes and as I did the cellulite started to go away. Try to relax you are probably retaining alot of fluid like I did and it will gradually go after you have your baby but it does take time. I should also add that I have in no way dieted since giving birth and I only have about half a stone until Im back to my normal weight :)