Cheapest place to buy Uppababy Vista Rumble Seat?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
Hi, Where is the cheapest place to buy Uppababy Vista Rumble Seat? We have the 2012 Uppababy Vista model. TIA x (Also posted in M&K)
Does anyone have or have any experience of the rumble seat?
Doozer28 Posts: 881
Hi Lizzie, sorry if this is a bit of a late reply, haven't been on in a while. we have the rumble seat & find it great, the only problem is that it doesn't recline, but ds doesn't usually fall asleep in it, he did once on a long walk, but rolled a blanket up to support his neck. the seat was bought for me so I actually don't know what was paid for it.
Doozer, thanks for getting back to me. I can't seem to find anywhere cheaper to get it so will probably just go back to Bellababy in a Dundrum where we bought the Uppababy. Good to hear you like it though. Thanks x Hope you are keeping well.
Belindie Posts: 21
Hi Lizzie, just wondering if you got the Rumble seat? Prob going to need one as well. What age baby will you be using it for? Trying to work out if it's worth getting.
Hotchoc Posts: 67
Belindi I've been thinking about this too as I'm pregnant with my second baby. I think initially if I'm taking the 2 babies for a walk I'll bring the new born in the sling and let my LG stay in the buggy and see how I go. My LG will be 22 months when baby number 2 arrives and knowing her I think I'll buy the piggyback ride on board 1st as she doesn't really like being in the buggy and see how we go
Belindie Posts: 21
I've been wondering the same hot choc, my little boy isn't keen on the buggy now so when baby arrives he will prob hate it. Might do the same and see how we go. I just need to get a decent sling.
0phelia Posts: 15
Really interested to see this topic my eldest will be around 2.5 when #2 arrives. He still likes the buggy but I'm wondering if I'll get by with my ergobaby carrier for the baby and the pram? The rumble seat is pricey enough and I reckon my lo won't like being so low down and not able to see around. The 2015 model vista looks really good with lots more options in terms of making it a double. I have pram envy!
Sorry for the late reply. No, I haven't got it yet and am going to road test it in Bellababy in the New Year and see what my little lad thinks. He will be 2.5 when this baby arrives and is already a tall lad. I love my Uppababy Vista and can't afford to buy a new system.