Check out Britney in this

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pluto Posts: 3893
I was just nosing through youtube there and I came across this. It could be old news at this stage, but I just thought it was mad!! Interesting what she says too about missing out.
over it Posts: 2779
Is she doing an impression of Jessica Simpson in that clip? She is total trailer trash, although she is sooo damn pretty O:| O:|
That's exactly what I thought brickingit. She sounds exactly like Jessica Simpson
Nolongerwollie Posts: 2181
I dont think she's pretty at all!!
Baby cakes Posts: 1237
I think that was when they shot chaotic, remember the kev and brit show. poor brit :o(
Shin Posts: 8515
as regards her looks im indifferent to her she's not ugly but she's not naturally beautiful. she's the product of the american teen image. dyed blonde lovely hair, block of blinging white teeth with no gaps inbetween them. tanned skin, toned body due to her money for personal training. yeah i said in another post dawn from eastenders is pretty but she's more natural in the face with her beauty. Britney just got lucky though.
[quote="shin":2pk2d5bu]as regards her looks im indifferent to her she's not ugly but she's not naturally beautiful. she's the product of the american teen image. [b:2pk2d5bu]dyed blonde lovely hair[/b:2pk2d5bu], block of blinging white teeth with no gaps inbetween them. tanned skin, toned body due to her money for personal training. yeah i said in another post dawn from eastenders is pretty but she's more natural in the face with her beauty. Britney just got lucky though.[/quote:2pk2d5bu] Not anymore! >:o)
Shin Posts: 8515
[quote="Madgie":2zjk3d5p][quote="shin":2zjk3d5p]as regards her looks im indifferent to her she's not ugly but she's not naturally beautiful. she's the product of the american teen image. [b:2zjk3d5p]dyed blonde lovely hair[/b:2zjk3d5p], block of blinging white teeth with no gaps inbetween them. tanned skin, toned body due to her money for personal training. yeah i said in another post dawn from eastenders is pretty but she's more natural in the face with her beauty. Britney just got lucky though.[/quote:2zjk3d5p] Not anymore! >:o)[/quote:2zjk3d5p] Evil madgie. Evil >:o)
charli Posts: 5994
gee, at first i thought it was a piss take cos you couldnt see her face, but god - how sad for her! was that K-Fed, filming? cheap little sh*t
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
That is terrible. She had so much going for her and was so popular and it has all gone reall wrong. God help her. :o(