Christina Aguilera's new video

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... t-yet.html GOD I dont know what to make of this at all.... Thinking out loud.... She is trying to outshine Gaga. Far to graphic Hmm actually find it a bit sad that she feels the need to shock like this to sell records. She is a fantastic singer there is no need for it. Also, she is a mother now. Should she not behave accordingly??? Good song though. Thoughts???
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
I dont think it's any more graphic than her dirty video though. She's always been graphic and raunchy (well after the Disney era). Whether she should still be doing this now that she is a mother....hmmm dunno- I guess thats a personal decision for her. Look at Madonna- it hasn't stopped her.
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="Columbo30":12rra3um]I dont think it's any more graphic than her dirty video though. She's always been graphic and raunchy (well after the Disney era). Whether she should still be doing this now that she is a mother....hmmm dunno- I guess thats a personal decision for her. Look at Madonna- it hasn't stopped her.[/quote:12rra3um] Yeah I know thats kind of a stone age view.... ah I just think its a bit much though
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
I had a look at those photos and just thought "meh". We've seen it all before - Madonna did some seriously graphic stuff back at the start of the 90s (back when Mom wouldn't let us watch MTV because of the smut of it all :o0 ) I do think it's vulgar and unnessecary, but I don't think it's any more or less vulgar and unnessecary than a million other videos / TV shows / ad campaigns out there.
emlo Posts: 1506
Girl on girl action...yawn. She's been there before with Madonna.
bridenl Posts: 454
It looks like a really bad a attempt at lady gaga's stuff really! not that fussed on the song either - think she can do much better than that tbh.
MaggieBee Posts: 1047
[quote="bridenl":1pvtjz7g]It looks like a really bad a attempt at lady gaga's stuff really! not that fussed on the song either - think she can do much better than that tbh.[/quote:1pvtjz7g] Agreed! I'd say Lada Gaga must be quite flattered that Christina A has blatantly tried to rip off her style and shock factor videos etc etc..think its quite sad really, Chrinstina was here before her and she has a really amazing voice, can she not come up with a style of her own?! She looks great though - but did I spot some cheap product placement in the bit where she's putting on the perfume?!! Presume those two bottles are her perfumes?! Maybe they're not selling too well and she think this will help.. :o0
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
sorry now but she looks like a dogs dinner in that vid-not sexy at all! its a pathetic attempt to be lady gaga-ish and a total FAIL! I actually cringed a bit watching it -it was trying so hard to shock
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
Crap song and a total Gaga rip off..!!!!
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
Also a "meh" response here! Seen it all before!