chuch music

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anonymous Posts: 24542
HI Girls & Guys! does any one know of any one who plays a mandolin? We are looking for someone for the church music, himself thinks it would be romantic and since we are both into Irish music might be nice
Novice Posts: 458
Hi hurry Check out Arundo and see what you think. We've booked them for the church and drinks reception. They play the mandolin among other things www.arundo.ie I love their sound... Novice
SiobhanOliverSoprano Posts: 3150
depends where you're based. there's a girl that lectures Irish Music in UL - her name is Olive Brennan and she plays mandolin and banjo. I'll try to find contact details for her Siobhán *)
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Thanks a million girls, siobhan, im limerick based, actually the church is less than a mile from UL. appreciate it if you could find details. thanks again
SiobhanOliverSoprano Posts: 3150
hi again hurry09 I can't seem to find a number for Olive but if you contact [email protected] ul.ie she should be able to help you out. Ellen is PRO for the Irish World Academy of Music and Dance in UL so even if Olive has moved on Ellen should be able to help you out with someone else. Siobhán *)