Menu

Coke (drugs) love it or hate it......opinions please

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

she Posts: 3298
Folowing on from another topic, what do you think of "coke", ye the drug....... Do you think it's ok to take it and it will do no harm or are you on the other end of the scale that thinks it can ruin your life and the lives of others around you......... My personally belief is that it's illegal and it does ruin your life(eventually), and your families lives. Also having been in the company of people who take it "recreationly" every weekend, they act like assholes on it......Ye sure you can act like an asshole with out anything or with drink but to be honest, their like F*ucking ejits........ also had a family member who started off doing it "recreationly" and ended up with a s*it load of debt and a very itchy nose :o0 he had to go to rehab and all the family said "yes, yes, yes" :o0 No but honestly for 3 years his life and his children/wife were ruined, thank god he's off it now... So what do you think, and i would like some honest opinions even if you have to go anon, cause alot of people are taken it and there has to be some people on the site that do or have in the past.....
honeyec Posts: 969
Never taken it and never will - I am so anti drugs it's not funny. A very close friend of mine used to be very into it "recreationally" and like you said, She, it turned her into the most obnoxious, arrogant C.U.N.T (and believe me, I loathe that word and don't use it lightly). She doesn't do it anymore, but when she was using we had many arguments over it, but anything I said to her was met with "Well you've never used it so how would you know". The words "I don't need to stick my hand in the fire to know it's hot" spring to mind...
Do you not think it's getting quite frightening that it seem to be everyone but yourself thats doing it now.......honestly I hate even going out with certain people anymore because you can't get a bloody conversation out of them.........to busy prancing around the floor........
Mrs2008 Posts: 812
I hate it - hate being in the company of people who are doing it. There seems to be this feeling that its a glamorous drug that all popstars do but in reality seeing someone bent over a toilet snorting it up is anything but glamorous in fact its disgusting O:|
Boulevard Posts: 995
I am 100% anti drugs. Never taken them never will.
chefmaid Posts: 2426
Never taken it and never will - Not into the drugs thing and seem, to be lucky as my friends are not either.. But i do love the fizzy stuff, and when i read your subject i figured thats what it was about - Thats how innocent i am :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Richard Gavin
[quote="chefmaid":22iyfdu5]Never taken it and never will - Not into the drugs thing and seem, to be lucky as my friends are not either.. But i do love the fizzy stuff, and when i read your subject i figured thats what it was about - Thats how innocent i am :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:22iyfdu5] Im a coke zero gal myself :o0
honeybunch Posts: 1218
Hate the stuff. Haven't ever touched it but have seen what it does to people close to me.
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
I also thought you were talking about Coke (as in Cola) and I was going to say that it made my teeth feel funny. Anyway, I've never done it, nor have I considered using it for even a second. A lot of my friends, and h2b's friends use it, and to be honest, once I see it coming out, I leave. I've no problem telling them why I'm leaving either. People are complete assholes when they use, selfish, patronising, ugly bastards. I've already lost 2 friends to drugs in the past couple of years, you'd think that'd wake the rest of them up, but no, they're all invincible.
[quote="mrs. blues":2s3ghouo]I also thought you were talking about Coke (as in Cola) and I was going to say that it made my teeth feel funny. Anyway, I've never done it, nor have I considered using it for even a second. A lot of my friends, and h2b's friends use it, and to be honest, once I see it coming out, I leave. I've no problem telling them why I'm leaving either. People are complete assholes when they use, selfish, patronising, ugly bastards. I've already lost 2 friends to drugs in the past couple of years, you'd think that'd wake the rest of them up, but no, they're all invincible.[/quote:2s3ghouo] totally agree with you, and i voice my opinion when "the bag" gets passed around........i'l change the heading on the post as well