cork wollie metting

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

olivia123 Posts: 824
Hi ladies (and gents), a few wollie from cork would love to meet up so opening it up to all. Scotts bar around eight on one of the following nights. Thursday 1st October Friday 2nd October Saturday 3rd October The most popular nights wins. lol. so if you want a particular night vote often. :o0 This gives everyone plenty of time to organise/save for a great night. Yipee :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll P.S. anyone want to dress up/ theme the night??
Leftbank Posts: 2395
Hi ya I'm up for that. Let's hope there are few more responses... Dunno bout theme, would we be better to see how many decide to come and then see numbers..
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
I voted for the Fri as I know I couldn't relax and have a few drinks on a Thurs with having to get up for work the following day and I feel a Sat is a night which people might have others things on. Having said that, if the Fri doesn't win, I will still see if I can go :wv Fair play for organising O-O
Shoelover Posts: 473
friday's good.....whole weekend to recover!! :hic :hic :o0 :o0 :o0 id be the same is Lippy don't think i could relax fully knowing id have to face work the fri morning ! and I'm not down to be working that sat morning so yippee!!
its looking good so far :o0
going on hols for a week so just thought i would bump it up and see if anyone else would like to meet up? :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Corkbride10 Posts: 43
Hi i picked Friday night also . It is a great idea . Will keep an eye and see when we will be meeting up . Thanks O-O O-O
Hi all, It's starting to look like it is Friday night we will be meeting up. Any one else interested??? :wv
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
:o)ll Bump :o)ll
2BMrs Posts: 376
I'd love to go but I can't that weekend :o( :o( Let me know how ye get on and if ye are organising another night I'm defo in