Cost of Bugaboo replacement covers?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
Any have a rough idea? SIL is kindly passing hers along to us. I don't know which model it is but its a sand/black colour. I'm half thinking of freshening it up with a new set of covers but not if it costs a fortune!
littlemissus Posts: 481
If you mean the hood and cover over the pram part then I think its around €140. I think thats what I was quoted in Tony Kealys a couple of months ago. I could be open to correction on this. Maybe check the website?
MrsMommy Posts: 1112
Here is the link. Depends on which Bugaboo it is too.
Thanks for that ladies! Must find out which model it is now.
funkyfish Posts: 7626
the covers can be washed.. then you can buy new hoods. i love the missoni range. divine.
LOVE the Missoni one. If I don't get the Donkey I'll be getting the Missoni Cameleon.
Also love the Missoni one, but wondering if its sold separately? Thanks for the info ladies, planning on heading to Tony Keely's this weekend so will have a look. Wish I knew which model I was getting!
[quote="Anne Cordelia Shirley":28mq27lu]Also love the Missoni one, but wondering if its sold separately? Thanks for the info ladies, planning on heading to Tony Keely's this weekend so will have a look. Wish I knew which model I was getting![/quote:28mq27lu] I *think* you can buy the Missoni covers for around €300. I remember my sister thinking she might 'upgrade', but thought the better of it. You can only get the Missoni covers for the Bee or the Cameleon.