Does anybody watch youtube Vlogs??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Annajoly123 Posts: 601
Ok..so i have discovered 'Vlogs' on youtube and I have become addicted!! :-8 Vlogs are people who record their everyday lives and upload videos every day! I cant believe how popular they are and youtube is even paying some of them! Does anybody else watch vlogs? and if so which vloggers are your favourite? :)
ianstuart Posts: 1947
Its kinds like a blog but on video ????? Not my kinda thing but im gona have a look , might even give me a laugh.
Merrion Posts: 172
Can I take it from your user name that you follow the Saccone Jolys? I read an article about them in the paper a few months ago and looked them up .. it's bizarre to say the least!
Annajoly123 Posts: 601
Ya i really like them! Its is strange alright because they record such intimate things in their life for example the birth of their first child!! :-8 I wouldnt like that at all!!
niftythrifty Posts: 256
I love watching vlogs on YouTube but I'm not a fan of the SacconeJolys- mainly because I find their videos too long though Some ones I like would be-- Itswaypastmybedtime Dicasp Danisnotonfire Amazingphil Dailygrace There are loads of other good ones too!