Menu

Ella Maria Boutique - where in limerick?????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kakel Posts: 16
HI Girls can you pls help, Mum and i are thinking of heading down to Ella Maria (some friend of hers recommended it) I believe its in limerick somewhere, I know there is one in Ennis & Tralee. Can someone please tell me where in Limerick this boutique is. thanks a mil
Moo 2 you are on the ball girl ! you def had your weetabix !! thanks a mil... would they be any good for outfits for next day. I want some sort of a suit-ie outfit. or shift dress and jacket. Do you think it might be too old for me ?
thanks moo2, i'll give it a shot, i'm early thirties but hopefully the anti wrinkle cream will kick in before the wedding. Hope all your plans are going well
montblanc Posts: 385
Yes its in the Square in newcastle west, big blue building. think it might be more suited to mother of the bride but haven't been in there lately. I know her daughter was taking over one of the sections more for young people (like yourself and myself!) so there might be something nice for you too. I think it is always worth talking to the staff in there because they will know what sort of stuff will be coming in and whether they will have something new coming in that will suit. It might also be worth ringing before you go, I know they told my mom they were getting in new stuff shortly but not sure when.
thanks Montblanc, def, i'll give them a buzz beforehand
Bree Van De Kamp Posts: 1275
Hiya, make sure you bring your oxygen tank with you, you'll need it when you get to the third floor, no feckin lift...........I nearly calved. And to top it off, when I got there, there was a bunch of women who couldn't have been less than 80 years old...how the hell did they get up there? :eek
oxygen tanks strapped on and ready to go wingfield ! thanks for that what did you think of the style in the shop ?
[quote="kakel":3c6xc33d]oxygen tanks strapped on and ready to go wingfield ! thanks for that what did you think of the style in the shop ?[/quote:3c6xc33d] To be honest, I wasn't looking at the wedding dresses...wasn't engaged at the time. Had just moved to Newcastle and wanted to see what the big fuss was about the shop. Got to the top floor saw loads of frocks, turned round and went back down. There are 2 bridal shops in Newcastle too. Aphrodites and Patricia's, both supposed to be very good (haven't started dress shopping yet so cannot confirm), the lady that own Patricia's is supposed to be a small bit mad though, won't let kids into the shop and may tell you you need to loose weight, but dresses are supposed to be fab
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
Just to say that I was there with my mother on Friday (after I bought my own wedding dress in Patricia's!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll ) & they had some fab MOB outfits, really classy & something to suit everyone from traditional to funky. They are quite pricey though
[quote="Princess Sparkle":12aq6c7y]Just to say that I was there with my mother on Friday (after I bought my own wedding dress in Patricia's!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll ) [/quote:12aq6c7y] Oooh! What'd you get?