Entertainment Ideas or Recommendations

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DollyBird14 Posts: 134
Hey Everyone Does anyone have good ideas or recommendations for wedding entertainment? I would like something for between when the meal ends and the band begins. Obviously the cheaper the better ;) But no point getting something that isn't any good either just because the price is low, so I'm aware that we'll have to fork a bit for something good. I've been looking at photo booths, caricaturists, magicians, comedians etc. But I've never actually seen of these at a wedding so unsure what they'd be like. Any feedback or ideas that anyone has would be much appreciated. thanks in advance! :)
Bootsie Posts: 448
we are having liam sheehan, illusionist , in 3 weeks.. can let yo know how it goes?
DollyBird14 Posts: 134
[quote="Bootsie":35q71jxp]we are having liam sheehan, illusionist , in 3 weeks.. can let yo know how it goes?[/quote:35q71jxp] Hi Bootsie that'd be great if you would let me know how it goes, much appreciated! I just checked out Liam Sheehan's website. He does look good ;)
Bootsie Posts: 448
my sister booked it as a treat for us so he is coming for drinks reception and the gap between the meal and band.. so excited!