Faint ine after frozen IVF

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fairy dreams Posts: 62
Hi all, Had two embryos transferred on the 17th of June and my test date is tomorrow. But we tested this evening using a pregnancy test provided by the SIMS clinic and we got a faint faint line after 4 mins, we were so scare to actually believe that our miracle may have come true so we raced down to the chemist and bought a digitl clear blue, drank loads of water and did not the test and the result came up as "NOT PREGNANT". Does anyone have any experience with the digital test, are they less sensitive or was my pee just water, so scared to believe. Thanks for any advice.
theoracle Posts: 7664
Yes, you would have diluted your wee by drinking loads of water and digital tests are not as sensitive. Best time to test is in the morning when wee is most concentrated, but it sounds to me like a BFP anway! :wv Hope to read positive news from you tomorrow!
suitcase of hopes and dreams Posts: 2932
Deffo sounds like BFP to me, test again in the morning , fingers crossed hun, am a fellow IVF'er so am praying your dreams are coming true :o)ll
andypandy28 Posts: 553
the digital tests are not as good as picking it up early. Get first response, im sure you are pregnant. I did a digital it said not pregnant and I was. I hope this is it for you.
pattie Posts: 2379
It really sounds like a BFP alright. That is exactly what I did when testing in this pregnancy. I got a faint line on a really cheap test then "Not pg" on the digital taken in the evening after a pint of water, had a glass of wine to console myself and the next morning thought I would try the second digital just in case and got my BFP!
zoey Posts: 1574
I second what all the other girls have said. Please God this will be a BFP for you this morning......keeping everything for you. Zoey :lvs
Sophia Posts: 117
Hope you got a BFP this morning, I'm sure you have. Best of luck!!!!! :thnk
red_rubies Posts: 2424
Aw, best of luck today!! Hope it's a BFP for you! :o)ll :babydust:
hipbaby Posts: 4530
As others have said its first response is best and 1st thing in morning is best time to test. i really hope you get positive result!
fairy dreams Posts: 62
Thank you girls for the replies, they really reassured me last night. Well I did another Digital this morning and it came up "PREGNANT" 1-2 weeks. We are so overjoyed and a little shocked as we didnt want to get our hopes up when our first IVF failed in Feb, but we had 3 embryos left over and tried again. I really thought that I would neve see the famous line. I am just praying that this little bean is a sticky. :xox :xox Thanks xx