Menu

Fat cheese.ie cash back shopping online

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

thepetals Posts: 532
Fat Cheese.ie is brilliant - I have over €80 in my account cash-back for the last year - and the best part is your buying the stuff anyway but your getting money back with no hassle... Love it!!! Meteor give €15 back if your buying a mobile - o2 and Vodafone have similar offers... Book Depository gives cash back and its free shipping to anywhere... books are cheap as well so that helps. Debenhams - go in and look in store and then come home and get it for cheaper online as you are getting 4% back... Hotels/Holidays - ah I could go on for ever! We had a thread on here a while back where wolies who were going to join up each used the referral from the user before - that way everyone got a €1 referral fee into there account.. My link is [url:1elmvjz6]http://www.fatcheese.ie/?referrer=30006535[/url:1elmvjz6] if anyone is interested in starting the chain up again... P :heartbeat:
thepetals Posts: 532
Thanks Miamiladyde... Make sure to post your referral link up now so the next wolie can use it and so on... x :thnk