favours

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ms glam Posts: 41
Hi brides to be and wifes Just wondering are ye doing favours, i decided i wasnt but dunno why i got this idea that i now wanna put something on the tables - any suggestions??
ohsotired Posts: 7071
[quote="ms glam":2abhnz5g]Hi brides to be and wifes Just wondering are ye doing favours, i decided i wasnt but dunno why i got this idea that i now wanna put something on the tables - any suggestions??[/quote:2abhnz5g] Get charity favours!
sillymoo Posts: 337
we bought little red boxes and are putting rolos in them!
Nemo79 Posts: 932
We are just giving money to charity and just putting a scroll on each table to let our guests know that we donated money instead of buying favours.
iggle piggle Posts: 5
I think The Charity thing is great. Favours are usually left on the table.
bubbled Posts: 79
I'm the same about favours, defo doing the charity donation, may do some choccies also, but don't think its needed / noticed but I may like to closer to the time, Lily O briens do some, 2 in a box for 1.25 or you can get indivicual wrapped honeycomb and chocolate hearts (love them mmmmm) for .30c each, so wouldn't break the bank. I know people really don't notice them, but if you want them these could be good and not too expensive?
ruby032 Posts: 308
I'm after getting compact mirrors for the female guests, their really old fashioned & antiquey looking. I got them for a great price on ebay, their actually one of the first things I got for the wedding. But ya its totally up to yourself what you want to do!