Fetal Crying Video

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

2006wedding Posts: 965
Came across this on the net, though it might be of interest! http://dsc.discovery.com/news/media/fet ... video.html
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
:lvs I seen that before on here,makes you want to cuddle the screen doesnt it...hard to believe baby cry in there but I guess they do lots we dont know about *)
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Ahh that broke my heart :o( Poor little mights....I didn't think they could do anything like that at all....woowww
2006wedding Posts: 965
makes you feel strange doesnt it. I must have thought they only start to cry after birth!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
They say that though the first cry is when its born same with opening its bowels but when the waters break thats baby opening its bowels right? how can it not go to the loo for the whole time,amazing
Sphynx Posts: 6795
[quote="Mama Dora":3717zjou]They say that though the first cry is when its born same with opening its bowels but when the waters break thats baby opening its bowels right? how can it not go to the loo for the whole time,amazing[/quote:3717zjou] Dolly I think it's only if the waters are tinged with a green colour - it means the baby has done its first poo in the womb! :hic Otherwise it just means labour is going to start. I'm not sure about the fetal crying business - looked more like hiccups to me - don't like to think of them being unhappy in there!!!
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Oh my god thats amazing!!
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:jupx2bt7]Wow, you could see the tongue too!!!! Why would the baby be crying in the womb??? Makes me sad!!![/color:jupx2bt7]
Sphynx Posts: 6795
[quote="Christmas B":3i5r6kvt][color=indigo:3i5r6kvt]Wow, you could see the tongue too!!!! Why would the baby be crying in the womb??? Makes me sad!!![/color:3i5r6kvt][/quote:3i5r6kvt] Makes me sad too! It's horrible! Seems to be when they are startled by noises from the outside - see this http://www.ardms.org/newswire/09192005/09192005.htm
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:sg1ihwu4]Oh wow Sphynx!!! Gosh, they must cry a lot then if sudden noise startles them, the poor ickle mights!!![/color:sg1ihwu4] :o(