Menu

Final meeting with Hotel before Big Day-What to ask?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

May 08 Wife Posts: 1642
Its just over 5 weeks to the big day and im meeting the wedding co ordinator next Monday at lunchtime to discuss menus,reception etc. What exactly should i ask them negociate with them etc?
charlotteyork Posts: 1275
I didn't actually negotiate with my hotel about anything. TBH I don't understand how this works, surely hotels have weddings coming out their ears. Anyways, all that I did was get menus and everything that was included in price in writing. Best of luck :wv
signorina_matrimonio Posts: 1297
Might be an idea to crosspost to Newly Weds or Feedback - I know here gets more traffic but still... I think it was Hick that put up these questions a few weeks ago: Corkage....how much, get a discount Chair Covers....discount Bar extension Residents bar When are final payments required When do you need final meal numbers Is there a supplent cost How many rooms are free for family and close friends Food tasting Cake stand & knief See the bridal suite Seating plan menu cards place cards Water on tables music in the dinner room (cd?) Pa for speeches time for afters food top table - shape round or long table numbers 10, 12 or 20!! linen NO TOP SHELF DRINKS Top table type & length Time for dinner Where can gifts/cards be stored Itemized bill for bar and wine Tasting Second helpings Obviously some aren't relevant at this stage but they might jog your memory :wv (kudos goes to Hick for this - not me :o0 )