Finished cootie catchers!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lil-star Posts: 3149
I decided to go with 4 different types of cootie catchers and have one of each on each table with instructions. [img:3eemwsx7]http://file038a.bebo.com/2/large/2007/10/21/17/318193825a5883527954l.jpg[/img:3eemwsx7] [img:3eemwsx7]http://file038a.bebo.com/2/large/2007/10/21/17/318193825a5883527869l.jpg[/img:3eemwsx7] whatcha think? :-8
Enchantress Posts: 1509
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Class!!
tick!! they are completely finished so they can go in THE BOX :o)ll
Enchantress Posts: 1509
Well done you!!! Stationary and all that jazz are next on my list! I will be coming to you for advise! Did you do your invitations yet?? :wv
Yep, well the RSVP's are completely finished, as are the envelopes for it, guest info pack done, day invites made but not printed up yet, evening invites are still being designed! and im working on the wedding abc's now, its my next project
rop Posts: 1453
omg lil star you are amazing - i will defo be coming to you with all my invite questions! i havent a creative thought in my mind unless its clothes and cocktails! :o)ll O-O :o)ll O-O chuffed for ya, they look fab!
thanks girls :-8 i meant to change the last line before i printed them up, h2b think it sounds like a threat! so im kinda iffy about them now!
Italy07 Posts: 5409
They look great but then again did we expect any different from you!!!! Your flying along, what are you going to do after the wedding - might have to go into business!!!
Faireez Posts: 973
[quote="lil-star":3vdjh2fo]Yep, well the RSVP's are completely finished, as are the envelopes for it, guest info pack done, day invites made but not printed up yet, evening invites are still being designed! and im working on the wedding abc's now, its my next project[/quote:3vdjh2fo] I'm startin to panic. What is a guest info pack for? How are u sooo organised. Will u do my wedding for me......... purleeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee
some of my guests are out of town so i just did up a little booklet on directions and accommadations so dont worry!!