Frankie kicked off XFactor????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Goldielocked Posts: 190
Ooooh I hope it's true!!!!
Terri1 Posts: 1158
Just saw that! If it's true, i actually feel it's a bit unfair for him (even though i can't stand him!!). He's 18, they let him loose to do what he wanted. Then when Ofcom got involved, they get rid of him. A harsh lesson for him.
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
If it is true its probably because they're afraid he'll go too far in the competition, since he was kept in last week. All of a sudden his "all night partying" is breaking the rules. Sure he should have gone weeks ago by that reasoning.
Might be a bit harsh but he's a twat so i don't feel sorry for him! It's like he only went on xfactor to live the rockstar lifestyle but he hasn't got the talent to pull it off. 'So long' I say :wv :wv
MammyG Posts: 565
Wonder what the golden rule was ! The swearing or the partying!
cupcakebabe Posts: 2232
DELIGHTED to hear this! I thought he was a knob anyway!
MrsBtobe Posts: 135
I dunno if I'd believe anything in the Sun but if he was kicked off Xfactor for his all night partying, why didn't they do that weeks ago?!
I just read on facebook that apparently he went out boozing and never came back to the house. Don't know how true it is though.
[quote="MrsBtobe":15kkyepn]I dunno if I'd believe anything in the Sun but if he was kicked off Xfactor for his all night partying, why didn't they do that weeks ago?![/quote:15kkyepn] I just heard it on Today FM news so it must be true!
cupcakebabe Posts: 2232
It was on the new on i102-104 aswell.