Friday fun

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Higgs particle Posts: 4557
Here are 30 of the silliest, most bizarre and just plain dumb statements made by not-so- bright stars in the vast celebrity firmament. (Although the prize has to go to Number 20) 1) Smoking kills, and if you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life. -- Health expert Brooke Shields 2) Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything. -- Author Ivana Trump 3) I'm not anorexic, I'm from Texas. Are there people from Texas that are anorexic? I've never heard of one. And that includes me. -- Dietician Jessica Simpson 4) The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century. -- Historian and former US Vice President Dan Quayle 5) I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness. -- Philosopher Alicia Silverstone 6) It's no exaggeration to say that the undecideds could go one way or another. -- Political genius George Bush Senior 7) I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman. -- "Governator" Arnold Schwarzenegger 8) If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again. -- Wise Terry Venables 9) I don't diet. I just don't eat as much as I'd like to. -- Potatoe/Potato by Linda Evangelista 10) To have your niece die in your arms is the greatest gift from God. -- Aunt of the Year Celine Dion 11) I feel my best when I'm happy. -- Contented Winona Ryder 12) My main hope for myself is to be where I am. -- Aspirational Woody Harrelson 13) Deals work best when each side gets something it wants from the other. -- Millionaire businessman Donald Trump 14) In an action film you act in the action; in a drama film you act in the drama. -- Method actor Jean-Claude van Damme 15) The internet is a great way to get on the 'net. -- Techie and former US presidential candidate Bob Dole 16) Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together. -- God Oprah Winfrey 17) Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, 'Thank God I'm alive'. But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again. -- Leading US Senator Barbara Boxer 18) I always call my cousin because we're so close. We're almost like sisters, and we're close because our moms are sisters. -- Genealogist Britney Spears 19) You can hardly tell where the computer models finish and the real dinosaurs begin. -- Actress Laura Dern discussing the making of Jurassic Park 20) Whenever I watch TV and I see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean, I would love to be skinny like that, but not with those flies and death and stuff. -- Humanitarian Mariah Carey 21) Trees cause more pollution than automobiles. -- Environmentalist Ronald Reagan 22) I like her because she's, like, homely. She must have something else going on because it's not like she's gorgeous or anything. -- Kimberley Stewart discussing Jennifer Aniston 23) Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and neither do we. -- Freudian slip merchant George W Bush 24) I've got taste. It's inbred in me. -- David Hasselhoff 25) I dress sexily, but not in an obvious way. Sexy in a virginal way. -- Classy Victoria Beckham 26) I think God is a giant vibrator in the sky, a pulsating force of incredible energy. -- Actor David Arquette 27) In the studio, I do try to have a thought in my head, so that it's not like a blank stare. -- Deep thinker Cindy Crawford 28) It's like the Roman Empire. Wasn't everybody running around just covered with syphilis? And then it was destroyed by the volcano. -- Historian Joan Collins 29) We can fly, you know. We just don't know how to think the right thoughts and levitate ourselves off the ground. -- Father-of-three Michael Jackson 30) I have not committed any crime. What I did was not to comply with the law. -- Lawyer-in-training Jennifer Lopez
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
OMG! :o0
pearl96 Posts: 111
:duh: OMG :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Fifi Le Fume Posts: 1718
:yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Extremely funny. Totally agree higgs Mariah defo deserves a prize. :o0
Curly Miss Posts: 473
Wow. Celine Dion's niece must be a real little brat! :o0 :o0 :o0
clucky Posts: 26471
oh sweet jesus :o0 :o0
fire fly Posts: 1241
Oh my God :eek How are these people so rich :o0
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
Holy Sweet Jesus :eek
munks Posts: 435
:o0 :o0 :o0
munks Posts: 435
:o0 :o0 :o0