G-Strings!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lady Di Posts: 2487
For those of you that are pregnant - do you find that g strings have suddenly become very uncomfortable? The one I'm wearing today is drivign me MAD!!
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Haven't noticed any discomfort with them yet!! Although aren't we meant to stop wearing them at some stage??
Sphynx Posts: 6795
I can't wear them at all now as I have a pile the size of a small olive sticking out of my ass!!! :o0 OK, slight exaggeration- but it feels that big some days! The (male) doctor told me no more g-strings, only granny knickers from now on! Do you have a similar problem? Or Maybe your expanding belly is hitching the g-string up a little too high IYKWIM?
Lady Di Posts: 2487
:o0 :o0 :o0 I don't know - I did think at one stage that I was getting piles but not on the outside IYKWIM! I don't think I'll be wearing them anymore after today!! As a matter of interest - why would we have to stop wearing them?
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Well at least that's one problem I DON'T have..... I never got into g strings... always found them uncomfortable and just made me wanna itch :o0
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Lady Di he said to stop wearing them because of the pile - they make them worse apparently! Poor DH hates my new granny pants -though I saw the other day that Mothercare have a range of pretty looking big pants so must invest!
luigi Posts: 867
Yes! Me! I used to wear them all the time and now when I pull a pair out of the knicker drawer I just put them back into it again. I hated them when pregnant- they were SOOO uncomfy and haven't put on one since. :-8
Cowslip Posts: 761
I'm still wearing them ! I just went up a size at about 23 weeks. The packs of five you get in Marks and Spencer are always comfy I find.....
Perci Posts: 3847
Yeh, I always find the M&S ones comfy. I can't be doing with teh VPL from big knickers and I really don't like the shorts type.
Chicken Licken Posts: 873
I bought the maternity g-strings in a lingerie shop a few weeks back but saying that have only worn them when necessary, otherwise its my boxer style pants all the way. Found that my usual g-strings were a tad annoying...think they just got a little tighter so became a bit uncomfortable.