Galway Photographer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

galwaybridie Posts: 6
Can anyone recommend a good photographer in Galway? I have tried Lisa Daly, Lisa Hynes, Melissa Mannion, Michael Dillon, Fionnuala Ryan and they are all booked for the date in 09!! Really dont want to get stuck with someone bossy on the day and ideally more natural than formal posed type. Any recommendations greatly appreciated
may09 bride Posts: 142
I'm going with Lisa Daly and we met this week and she is soooo lovely and her work looks great too shame she's not available. Also Vanessa Jordan a little pricey I thought but her work is beautiful if you google her name you will get her site. If you can't find her i can send you on her details just pm me your email :wv
galwaybridie Posts: 6
Thanks May09 Bride. Will check out Vanessa.
Daisy Doo Posts: 1091
What about lorraine cryan? Her website looks brill and prices are excellent. Am thinking of booking her myself
carrot Posts: 85
im using yann studios very professional really nice ok prices lots of packages you can choose from. good luck! :wv
xcitedbride Posts: 589
Lisa Hynes or Micheal Dillon based in Loughrea .
jimmyA Posts: 131
Lisa Hynes is good, was recommended to me but was booked out for my own wedding...
Lillypip Posts: 59
Hi. I have being recommended Sean Lydon. www.photo-slydon.com Have'nt met him yet, hope to do so in 2 weeks time but he sounds really nice and helpful on the phone.
MrsTiredbride Posts: 3397
Shame Michael Dillon is booked as he's quite good but a friend of mine has booked this guy - met him at a wedding fair and loved his porfolios and albums.: http://www.mellickphoto.com/
claugh Posts: 26
Hi Galwaybridie, Did you check out Coppinger Photography in Moylough,,,, we are using them for our wedding,... a friend of ours also used them,... very good,..and reasonable too!