We just had our wedding at rosleague manor at the end of april and we have to say that everything was exceptional. We were very particular about choosing a venue as we have been to so many weddings which wouldn't meet our standards, But Rosleague manor exceeded our highest expectations. They have a very laid back approach which we really liked and felt comfortable working with. Nothing went wrong on the day and because they were so professional we were able to relax and enjoy every minute of it knowing that Mark and his team were taking care of everything. I really can't say enough about the place, every single person that came to the wedding say's that it was 'The best wedding they were ever at' and that was due to the hotel. Every single guest made a comment about rosleague and people are still taking about the food and the venue. The food and service was incredible - The place feels like your own for the weekend which makes you feel so comfortable and worth every penny that we spent. I could go on and on but really the reviews say it all, I would STRONGLY recommend having any wedding at rosleague manor! We had such an amazing day and that was thanks to Mark and his team.