General Consensus? - Page 6

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
this is crazy... suppliers shouldnt be able to go anon like that post! no wonder theres an "us & them" attitude as a suppier said in the photographer post
DipDab Posts: 1172
I'm only catching up on this stuff now. If thats really the reason she was banned then its INSANE. Thats just ridiculous, you can't ban someone for a genuine mistake, I would have done exactly the same thing. Also, i'd like to hear from all the people voting no??
CalamityJane Posts: 783
I can't understand how that's the reason - there must've been more to it, unless it was simply a case of the suppliers not liking her and admin getting rid of her to keep the suppliers happy. I definitely don't think it was simply cause they asked her not to repost. Doesn't make sense. I liked hotpants. I've read an awful lot of her posts over the last few years (I've been around more than my stat counter says - I used to have a different username). I did think that she was very honest and to-the-point. Sometimes, I'm sure she knew what she was doing when she made certain comments and that those comments would provoke others to react badly. It was funny, but she did insult a lot of people down through the years. Having said that, I did prefer her approach to the softly, softly approach used by others. At least she told it like it was.
bridee2b Posts: 2534
[quote="Columbo1":2x2n8r5u]Think we're missing the point here. It’s not that it's Mrspants (although I would miss her if she couldn't come back), it's the fact that a long time, regular user has been banned for nothing more than speaking her mind. [/quote:2x2n8r5u] Inclined to agree with Columbo1 on this one...
My Left Foot Posts: 49
Its a no win situation here. There is no point, admin already stated they wont be reconsidering, stop wasting your time with multiple threads stating the same thing.
MrsAH Posts: 3715
[quote="My Left Foot ":2p6rsql9]Its a no win situation here. There is no point, admin already stated they wont be reconsidering, stop wasting your time with multiple threads stating the same thing.[/quote:2p6rsql9] What's your problem?
My Left Foot Posts: 49
[quote="MrsAH":3ffc1jui][quote="My Left Foot ":3ffc1jui]Its a no win situation here. There is no point, admin already stated they wont be reconsidering, stop wasting your time with multiple threads stating the same thing.[/quote:3ffc1jui] What's your problem?[/quote:3ffc1jui] No problem, just pointing out facts.
supersupervisor Posts: 139
[quote="My Left Foot ":3spdv03m]Its a no win situation here. There is no point, admin already stated they wont be reconsidering, stop wasting your time with multiple threads stating the same thing.[/quote:3spdv03m] Hello Admin!
[quote="My Left Foot ":1c9kv04l][quote="MrsAH":1c9kv04l][quote="My Left Foot ":1c9kv04l]Its a no win situation here. There is no point, admin already stated they wont be reconsidering, stop wasting your time with multiple threads stating the same thing.[/quote:1c9kv04l] What's your problem?[/quote:1c9kv04l] No problem, just pointing out facts.[/quote:1c9kv04l] Seems to me like you have an issue with the whole MrsPants episode. It it annoys you so much just stay away.
[quote="supersupervisor":2znfffpu][quote="My Left Foot ":2znfffpu]Its a no win situation here. There is no point, admin already stated they wont be reconsidering, stop wasting your time with multiple threads stating the same thing.[/quote:2znfffpu] Hello Admin![/quote:2znfffpu] :o0 :o0 Don't think so though, she thinks some Wollies on here need to get a life.