GentleBirth Program

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

brookee Posts: 751
Hi girls Things are a bit tight fr me at the mo and i wanted to get the gentlebirth program but just can't afford it, Then i saw the hospital preparation cd which is more affordable for me and i was wondering would this be the same lol??
short n sweet Posts: 1802
Hi MP I have the Gentlebirth book (somewhere) and CD - friend has this at the mo but is finished with it - I will have a look for the book over the weekend and ask my friend to drop CD into me and you can have a lend of them if you like -would need them back for next baba (hopefully TTCing soon) but you are welcome to use them in the meantime
really? that would be so nice of you i'd really appreciate it if you didn't mind i'd probably put them straight on my ipod and have them back to you asap!! i'm guessing they're good then so lol!!
short n sweet Posts: 1802
Well I had a 2 hour labour and got by on gas and air so something worked :o0 - I had a few bleeds and was in and out of HS from 28 weeks onwards and I found it worked well for these times also to keep me calm. Will get on my friend tonight and PM you for your address once she drops it into me :wv
wow that is a positive birth story doubt i'll be that lucky but if it keeps me calm something has gone right lol
TracyD Posts: 750
MP PM me your email address and I'll add you to the GentleBirth online group so you can connect with other GB mums. Tracy
IckleStar Posts: 362
Hi I am thinking of getting the cd , is this the best one to get? Thanks