george bush

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
seriously, was just talking bout the results of the american vote and we could do a hoooge debate on this but lets put in in the can george bush and his politics; yah or nay me?? thats a firm nay nay
ginger nut Posts: 5989
Big fat NO from me too
Dcd Posts: 1471
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O:|
so he's not a fair man no? (wheres the god damn wink emotion for sarcasm)
Baby06 Posts: 307
I dispise that stupid man with a passion...... Every American should be made watch Fahrenheit 9/11. He wouldn't stay in power long after that!
me too baby, his 'politics' worry me. hes a modern day dictator. my god im just wondering what sort or people are voting him in all the time. :eek hes a huge death penatly supporter and people like him are usually the same people who are anti abortion and anti same sex marriages. i have to laugh at his face though, its really insincere when i see him on the tv. also who is his wife? she doesnt seem to posess one brain cell in her head? can she like.....talk? hmmm the mind boggles :o)ll
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
I think he's a dumb robot and not really human at all cos no human could be that thick and ignorant...if they're hanging Saddam, they should dispose of the bush man too.
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
No time for him or his so called policies. Cue rollie eyes for this son of a bitch! Check out death of a president it was good viewing. The man is def got to get out of power he's no help to anyone.
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
definite no for me. I would take that farenheit 9/11 with a pinch of salt too though.
Baby06 Posts: 307
[quote="justforfunsies":25rp5efk]definite no for me. I would take that farenheit 9/11 with a pinch of salt too though.[/quote:25rp5efk] Tis a bit OTT but they should still make all Americans watch it. Might make them pull their heads out of their arses!