getting dermalogica online????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jenny s Posts: 151
Any Dermalogica users ordered products online? Iv been looking at a few sites and am a bit lost on where to purchase. Can any of you recommend a site that offers discounts? I said maybe a few posters round here might have some good advice for me on this one :wv I live in Ireland by the way, customs will probably have a field day on me. Jenny s xx
princess tinkerbelle Posts: 811
There have been a few posts on this before. Think the best one is www.jerseybeautycompany.co.uk. Based in Jersey so you don't have to pay tax. Think you should get away with customs as long as you don't order TONS!!!
pupsalove Posts: 1490
I would recomend www.care4yourskin.com who are based in Northern Ireland. Quick, very reasonable and even with a small shipping charge, they still work out cheaper than anyone.
BiaBlasta Posts: 1002
I would recommend jerseybeautycompany
mini mama Posts: 834
Hi there i recently bought dermalogica products on line,i compared prices including packaging/postage and jerseybeauty was cheaper than strawberry.net but in the end i happened to go onto ebay and the same products were there for about 10 euro less,that was just a lucky day but pick your products and compare the prices on 2 or 3 websites...ebay is hit and miss at times....
Miss Muffet Posts: 612
Hi, there's a list here of online cosmetic & skin care sites that ship to Ireland, I'm sure Dermalogica is on there somewhere. http://makeupreviews.blogs.ie/2008/03/29/p10/ http://makeupreviews.blogs.ie/2008/11/1 ... ine-shops/
Toblerone Posts: 2698
[quote="pupsalove":2uhxjd7j]I would recomend www.care4yourskin.com who are based in Northern Ireland. Quick, very reasonable and even with a small shipping charge, they still work out cheaper than anyone.[/quote:2uhxjd7j] I recommend this site too. I've tried all the others and either have been waiting for awhile or prices were higher. I've found them the quickest and there's no worry of customs.
misspicky2009 Posts: 56
I've just recently bought dermalogica online for the first time from Jersey Beauty company. I couldn't believe how much cheaper the products are on line compared to what i was paying in salons. Products took about a week to arrive and they'd thrown in loads of little samples of other products too.
miss m Posts: 49
I bought some dermalogica products from www.strawberrynet.com Much cheaper.
jenny s Posts: 151
Ah girls thanks, you are all so helpful *) Il check them out now! Jenny s xxxxxx