Menu

Glee does Britney

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LazyBaby Posts: 464
woohoo looking forward to this! :o)ll http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... orris.html didn't think Chang had it in her - didn't realise she was a backing dancer for Beyonce - she looks great in the promo clips
I Dream in Disney Posts: 1592
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! I love HeMo and Brittany is pretty much my fav character. Heather Morris was originally brought in to choreograph, then used as a dancer for the single ladies episode, then they loved her so much and she had such good chemistry with the others that they made her a part-time character, now she has been bumped up to a main character. She still doesn't have a last name though (on the show) because she it was supposed to be Dutch but nobody could spell one!! I am not a Gleek. ahem....
aston Posts: 4100
Oh my god this has to be the best Glee I have ever ever seen :o)ll :o)ll Love Britney Spears anyway! Im loving all the songs :o)ll Britney, (blondie in the show) her body is amazing! Fittest I have ever seen :eek
MissSplendid Posts: 250
Here's Heather dancing with Beyonce.. :wv :wv http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkK0lJTJF78
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
Loving this episode!!Heather Morris cracks me up though!!!
New Mrs Posts: 660
Love it!! :o)ll :o)ll
Nikki Kavanagh
Just watched the you tube clip of Heather dancing with Beyonce. Absolutely amazing. Wonder will Beyonce ever be on it? Really loved tonight!
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
Def one of the best Glees. And Brittany is my favourite character in the show. She is such an amazing dancer.
[quote="MrsClooney2b":t3gepp2f]Def one of the best Glees. And Brittany is my favourite character in the show. She is such an amazing dancer.[/quote:t3gepp2f] She even had great lines tonight didnt she?? So witty and funny!
yippeeme Posts: 2139
Ah-mazing!! :o)ll Heather Morris is a legend, she has the funniest lines!