Glee

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jamjars Posts: 1721
Not really loving the first episode of season 3 so far!! Kind of boring! I was hoping for some awesome new talent... still 30 mins to go though!
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
Completely forgot it was starting tonight :duh: Love it, but not as much as H2B does, he made me buy all the CD's for him cos he was too embarrassed :o0
Calla Lilly Posts: 183
Love the fact they have gone back to Show tunes....big fan of the Musicals!!!
Muse Posts: 1580
[quote="Calla Lilly ":34nmejxm]Love the fact they have gone back to Show tunes....big fan of the Musicals!!![/quote:34nmejxm] That's what I didn't like about it. I don't know any, so was kinda lost.. I thought it all seemed dated because there was no new songs in it. I always love their take on them. I hear that ratings from tonight episode, in the States, had slumped significantly from episode 1 of Season 2. Something like a 30% slump!
islandlil Posts: 1059
Glad to see I'm not the only one who didn't like it! It felt boring and the songs were over produced and surreal-like they didn't naturally fit. And it's getting boring now to have sue and will declaring war against each other in the first episode of every season and the future of the glee club in danger, :zzzz: . Also annoyed at how they just dumped Sam! hope it improves as I used to love it.
bigjt11 Posts: 170
The story lines were bad, not as funny as usual, but I LOVE the show tunes too!!! I actually rewound to sing along with the anything you can do i can do better bit!!! And then tired to mock tap dance around the room.... H didn't look too impressed he had already put on the earphones and plugged himself into the laptop when i turned it on!!! I really wish i could tap dance and sing at the same time.... i was knackered trying to keep up with my own version!
nelswife Posts: 3869
Yeah thought it was a bit bla... I wonder when they guys who won the glee project will be in it?...maybe that might make it a bit more interesting
LastRolo Posts: 6892
I thought it was OK, not fantastic......... hopefully it'll get better next week...
Little Miss Hopeful Posts: 1193
yeah i was too impressed - i really don't like the songs from the musicals. Did you see the girl from the glee project - thought she was very good.
Roxanne Posts: 3201
Who won the Glee Project? I missed the last few episodes... Plus, does anyone know if there's anywhere online where I can watch the new series of Glee? :thnk