We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jendun2000 Posts: 79
Hi, Can anyone tell me where I can get black dressy gloves, short ones only to the wrist. Have 50's style dress and wanted gloves to finish the look, any advise would be great
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
Try Debenhams or even some of the bridal shops. If they don't do them, they may know who does. Perhaps a shop that does formal/ prom dresses would do them or a fancy dress type shop. Sorry I can't be more help, but at least this will bump your post up a bit!
Bugs Posts: 511
I know Clery's do them in Dublin, and probably Arnott's, and Anthony Ryans in Galway HTH