Grow up!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Wilma Flintstone Posts: 1262
Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so annoyed just have to get it out!!!!!! My friend (or ex friend I think) has just had a massive go at me, thrown a tantrum and said he'd never speak to me again.....because I had an opinion that was different to his!!!! He kept pushing and pushing the conversation until it turned into a row and it was the most ridiculous stupid thing!!! I'm having a really had time at the moment and really needed friends so really disgusted with his behaviour. A$$hole
gottabfp Posts: 5641
oh no hopefully when things calm down you will be able to sort it out. thing worse than fighting with someone.
Wilma Flintstone Posts: 1262
Unfortunately this isn't the first time so I'm just gonna walk away now. Any difference of opinion, wrongly worded sentence or mild criticism has the same effect. I'm just fed up of it!!
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
awwwwwwww hope you're ok :action32 :action32 :action32
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
:lvs
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
You really don't need friends like that, and they are not true friends anyway if they are only friends so long as you agree with them. You may just be better of without him but I know it's still sad. Losing a friendship is always hard :xox :xox :xox :xox