hair accessories dublin?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mini Posts: 18
hi all can anyone tell me where i could get a faux pearl hair clip/wire/pins thingy (don't want a tiara) that isn't too expensive? I have looked in Arnotts, BTs, Debenhams, Monsson/Accessorize but nothing suitable. I know you can get them made but its about 100- 150 euro for that and I would prefer to spend 50ish. any thoughts? thanks a milllion :wv
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
Have you tried claires accessories.I got lots of stuff for me bms and fg there.
Legs11 Posts: 163
I got hair pins made up in a little bead shop in temple bar. She used swarovsky (sorry bout spelling) crystals and hair grips and they looked great. I paid I think about EUR80 for 3 for my hair and 3 for each of my 3 bridesmaids (12 hair pins altogether). I PM you a pic of my hair on the day if you like.
Daisy Doo Posts: 1091
hi..did u try these sites.they have lots of nic tings.sum very reasonable.www.myrtleivory.com or www.edenjewellry.ie
Legs11 Posts: 163
Meant to say shop is called Beads and Bling or something like that. You can get them made up to suit you (they will do them for you). I also bought a chain made out of swarovski crystals and pears on gold wire to match the hair pins for EUR14! They were very helpful in there and it took a few tries to get the hair pins right but they made sure I was happy with them before I bought any.
mini Posts: 18
thanks for your replies i'm going into town later so i'll have a look at the shop in temple bar and the websites look great- i'll study them in detail!