hangover cure

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
whats the best?? have nothing in the house, head is pounding :hic
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Banana, [u:3msuwllm][b:3msuwllm]can[/b:3msuwllm][/u:3msuwllm] of full fat Coke, packet of salt and vinegar crisps and a greasy takeaway later on!
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
ALKA SELTZER is by far the best 100% i used to spend my days wth my head down the toilet honestly till even 9 at nite next day and alkasetzer before i go to bed and the second i wake. its perfect for the headache and sorts out the tummy straight away
nelswife Posts: 3869
I would spend my day with my head down the toilet if i took Alks Seltzer!! :hic :hic ... I second the salt and vinegar crisps and coke!!!....or if you have rashers, sausages in your house cook them or near a shop go out and get some, or a jambon or greasy sausage roll!!.... If you have a brocua (sp)dissolve one in a glass of water and drink it in one!!
veryv Posts: 970
Dehydration is the biggest killer the next day that's why people crave salt etc. If you have a banana eat that coz it'll replace the lost potassium in your body. If you have Diorlyte(spell) it replaces lost sugars in your body due to dehydration and it always works for me! It's a sachet of powder you mix with water usually after diarrohea but also does hangovers. Alca Seltzer for me all the way!
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
which one of ye is going to go to the shop for me? :o0 I can't get out of bed
nissi Posts: 683
[quote="mrsdiamond":331o5yfy]ALKA SELTZER is by far the best 100% i used to spend my days wth my head down the toilet honestly till even 9 at nite next day and alkasetzer before i go to bed and the second i wake. its perfect for the headache and sorts out the tummy straight away[/quote:331o5yfy] +1 million
nelswife Posts: 3869
[quote="LiveLaughLove":2zrtliuk]which one of ye is going to go to the shop for me? :o0 I can't get out of bed[/quote:2zrtliuk] Just leaving work now to go to shop for you!!....Will be with ya in a jiffy!! :) :)
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
[quote="StupidSexyFlanders":hj2oydz7]Banana, [u:hj2oydz7][b:hj2oydz7]can[/b:hj2oydz7][/u:hj2oydz7] of full fat Coke, packet of salt and vinegar crisps and a greasy takeaway later on![/quote:hj2oydz7]I Intrigued by this - why does the Coke have to come out of a can?? Totally agree with Nel's Wife on the Alka Seltzer by the way - I've never been sick the morning after the night before, EXCEPT for the one time a friend gave me Alka Seltzer. :hic :hic :hic I think tea, tea, and more tea. And a painkiller. And, when you are up to it, a very long shower. [i:hj2oydz7] Bon courage[/i:hj2oydz7] Live Laugh Love :o0
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
if i ate summit greasy and my tummy was bad it would curdle in my stomach and have me sick all day