Has anyobe else Mango vouchers and Mango have closed???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsMoojez Posts: 374
I got €60 vouchers from my Dad at Xmas and since then, the Mango store in Limerick is closed??! Has anyone heard anything about Mango closing in Ireland?
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
Oh I really don't know ...the one in Galway closed too! Are they all closed?
twinpeaks Posts: 548
Then one in the crescent had a big sign saying they were restocking, but it looks lcosed. Maybe try to call their head office?
MrsMoojez Posts: 374
have sent them an email and i just got a response saying that they could not inform me about Mango in Ireland. A friend of mine works in the Crescent and they heard a rumour that Warehouse are opening up there instead?
Dancing Bride Posts: 212
I heard the one in Dundrum looked like it was closing too!! No more Mango?! :ooh
twinpeaks Posts: 548
They have to offer you something for the vouchers, get a list of their outlets in Ireland and call them all!!!!!
signorina_matrimonio Posts: 1297
I thought Mango was still in Anthony Ryans in Galway - it got a revamp alright but I didn't think Mango was gone....
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
No, it's gone! >:o( I miss it!! :o(
signorina_matrimonio Posts: 1297
Hmmm - you never know they might be reopening where Sisley used to be? Did you hear that nasty rumour about H&M coming to Galway?? Heard it months ago now and nothing stirrin'... O:|
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:2bmc7uaq]I've been in two Mango's recently and they only have half the stock they used to have!! So I did think that perhaps they were windling down!! I used to love their gear but found that in the last couple of years it had gone very poor in quality!![/color:2bmc7uaq]